- Condition: Service
- Telephone No: +44 20 8556 5009
- Web Address: https://mrcollege.ac.uk/hnd-accounting-better-accountancy-qualifications/
- Country: United Kingdom
- Region: London
- City: Ilford
- Street: 267 Cranbrook Road Ilford, Greater London IG1 4TG
- Zip/Postal Code: IG1 4TG
- Listed: February 13, 2018 2:05 pm
- Expires: 18 days, 8 hours
A Higher National Diploma (HND) Accounting is an undergraduate qualification, which is designed specifically to prepare you for a career in accountancy. The HND accounting course can be either full-time or part-time. Central to HND accounting courses, and what sets it apart from other undergraduate courses like a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in accounting, is that it is vocational. The HND is also equivalent to two years at university and on completion you may be able to top up to a degree. Other accountancy qualifications may not give you the same work-related experience as the HND and may not be as recognisable to employers.
16 total views, 1 today
1. Don't deal with sellers promising to send pets from abroad. The pets don't exist!
2. Outlived Classifieds doesn’t offer safe payments, buyer protection, or any middle-man services.
3. Before buying a service - check the company details in Companies House.
4. Do not accept cashier's checks under no circumstances.
5. Pay for goods or services in person and in cash.
6. Meet in a public place, bring a friend with you or let someone know where you're going.
7. Don't share your personal information without a need.