- Condition: Service
- Telephone No: +44 20 8556 5009
- Web Address: https://mrcollege.ac.uk/top-up-degree-business-management/
- Country: United Kingdom
- Region: London
- City: Ilford
- Street: 267 Cranbrook Road Ilford, Greater London
- Zip/Postal Code: IG1 4TG
- Listed: May 21, 2018 11:06 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The assessment strategy is designed to ensure that learning outcomes are achieved and there is a progressive development of knowledge and skills. At Level 4, students are expected to describe, explain and review concepts, theories and models; at Level 5 students apply, analyse and evaluate; and at Level 6 independent learning is more embedded and students develop depth of understanding via critical analysis and evaluation. At Level 4, all students are provided with a foundation across all Business Management top up degree areas, whilst at Levels 5 and 6 the assessment strategies within the specialist modules provide more challenging opportunities for developing critical analysis and evaluation through problem solving, case studies and the dissertation.
128 total views, 1 today
1. Don't deal with sellers promising to send pets from abroad. The pets don't exist!
2. Outlived Classifieds doesn’t offer safe payments, buyer protection, or any middle-man services.
3. Before buying a service - check the company details in Companies House.
4. Do not accept cashier's checks under no circumstances.
5. Pay for goods or services in person and in cash.
6. Meet in a public place, bring a friend with you or let someone know where you're going.
7. Don't share your personal information without a need.