- Condition: Service
- Telephone No: +44 20 8556 5009
- Web Address: https://mrcollege.ac.uk/hnd-health-and-social-care/
- Country: United Kingdom
- Region: London
- City: Ilford
- Street: 267 Cranbrook Road Ilford, Greater London IG1 4TG
- Zip/Postal Code: IG1 4TG
- Listed: July 17, 2017 2:00 pm
- Expires: 22 days, 11 hours
Mont Rose College of Management and Sciences offers this course with the approval of Pearson BTEC. The qualifications provide a thorough grounding in the key concepts and practical skills required in the HND Health and Social Care sector. BTEC Higher Nationals offer a strong emphasis on practical skills development alongside the development of requisite knowledge and understanding in the sector. Learners are attracted to these strong vocational programmes of study that meet individual progression needs either into employment or further study for a degree or professional course.
Practical, professional or subject‐specific skills
On successful completion of the programme you will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
• Demonstrate professional, analytical and sector relevant skills
• Develop and demonstrate various strategic, analytical, organisational and practical management plans and processes
• Apply such skills to a range of health activities and needs
16 total views, 1 today
1. Don't deal with sellers promising to send pets from abroad. The pets don't exist!
2. Outlived Classifieds doesn’t offer safe payments, buyer protection, or any middle-man services.
3. Before buying a service - check the company details in Companies House.
4. Do not accept cashier's checks under no circumstances.
5. Pay for goods or services in person and in cash.
6. Meet in a public place, bring a friend with you or let someone know where you're going.
7. Don't share your personal information without a need.