- Condition: Used
- Telephone No: 01634 256946
- Web Address: http://www.premierhouseboats.co.uk
- Country: United Kingdom
- Region: South East
- City: Rochester
- Street: ..
- Zip/Postal Code: ME3
- Listed: April 17, 2017 4:28 pm
- Expires: 22 days, 11 hours
Premier Houseboats are pleased to present Polly, an ex cruising barge classically laid out and ideal for a first or weekend home.
Polly has 6′ of headroom throughout, and has recently come out of dry dock where she had extensive work on the hull to ensure she is a good base to convert.
She needs refitting throughout, and currently has a wheelhouse, lounge area, two double cabins and a shower/toilet room. She could be a lovely home, with a reasonable refit, and externally has good deck space to enjoy the surroundings.
This barge will benefit from affordable ongoing costs because of her size, and can again be a lovely floating home.
Vessel name: Polly
Vessel condition: good
Year constructed: 1953
No. of engines: 1
Length over all: 53′
Maximum draft: 3′
Hull material: Steel
Hull type: Flat
Fuel capacity: 80 Gallons
Premier Houseboats offers the details of this advert in good faith as it was presented by the seller or his representative but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the described item within this advert. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. The Item described within this advert is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
156 total views, 1 today
1. Don't deal with sellers promising to send pets from abroad. The pets don't exist!
2. Outlived Classifieds doesn’t offer safe payments, buyer protection, or any middle-man services.
3. Before buying a service - check the company details in Companies House.
4. Do not accept cashier's checks under no circumstances.
5. Pay for goods or services in person and in cash.
6. Meet in a public place, bring a friend with you or let someone know where you're going.
7. Don't share your personal information without a need.