- Condition: Used
- Telephone No: 01634 256946
- Web Address: http://www.premierhouseboats.co.uk
- Country: United Kingdom
- Region: South East
- City: Rochester
- Street: ..
- Zip/Postal Code: me3
- Listed: January 6, 2017 11:32 am
- Expires: 15 days, 21 hours
Premier Houseboats are pleased to present Old Father Thames, an ex pleasure boat hull in good condition, ready to convert to an amazing houseboat.
Old Father Thames is a superb looking hull offering fantastic space both on and below deck level, and could be converted either on two levels, one level, or even just have a structure placed on deck.
There is ample space to create superb outside areas as well as spacious internal living room, and the possibilities with Old Father Thames are endless.
The hull was dry docked in June 2015 and fully surveyed, a copy of which is available. She is being offered off mooring, if a mooring is required this may be negotiated separately.
Vessel name: Old Father Thames
Vessel condition: good
Year constructed: 1973
Length over all: 155′
Maximum draft: 5′
Hull material: Steel
Hull type: Other
Premier Houseboats offers the details of this advert in good faith as it was presented by the seller or his representative but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the described item within this advert. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. The Item described within this advert is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
374 total views, 1 today
1. Don't deal with sellers promising to send pets from abroad. The pets don't exist!
2. iu.uk doesn’t offer safe payments, buyer protection, or any middle-man services.
3. Before buying a service - check the company details in Companies House.
4. Do not accept cashier's checks under no circumstances.
5. Pay for goods or services in person and in cash.
6. Meet in a public place, bring a friend with you or let someone know where you're going.
7. Don't share your personal information without a need.