- Condition: Used
- Telephone No: 01634 256946
- Web Address: http://www.premierhouseboats.co.uk
- Country: United Kingdom
- Region: South East
- City: rochester
- Street: ..
- Zip/Postal Code: me3
- Listed: March 2, 2017 12:04 pm
- Expires: 1 day, 15 hours
Premier Houseboats are pleased to present this converted static houseboat, all the benefits of a new 2/3 bedroom detached home at a fraction of the price ! Bottom floor has two large double bedrooms, and a good sized family bathroom with shower, toilet and wash basin. There is excellent headroom throughout this bottom level. Wooden stairs lead to the first floor, which is a large open plan area of around 60′. There are kitchen units and a sink at one end, and double patio doors at the other end. A log burner has been fitted in this area to compliment the full gas central heating. There is also a toilet/ utility room on this middle floor which has toiler, washing machine, gas boiler and storage space. Again excellent headroom, with plenty of light from the many upvc double glazed windows.
Stairs lead up to an upstairs room that could be a third double bedroom or office area, with stunning views across the marina and estuary. This top level has a large terraced area to the front, to really make the most of your surroundings. The whole boat has been thoughtfully converted, with much thought given to light, airy accommodation, with a nice modern feel.
Externally, the hull has been recently painted with anodes fitted. The cladding is a low maintenance material with a modern look, meaning the ongoing work to maintain her is minimal. All you need is furniture, and you can move in and enjoy life afloat, in a spacious, modern houseboat.
Vessel name: Serendipity
Vessel condition: Good
Year constructed: 1960
Year refitted: 2010
Length over all: 72′
Beam: 14′ 4″
Maximum draft: 3′
Hull material: Steel
Hull type: Flat
Premier Houseboats offers the details of this advert in good faith as it was presented by the seller or his representative but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the described item within this advert. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. The Item described within this advert is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
689 total views, 3 today
1. Don't deal with sellers promising to send pets from abroad. The pets don't exist!
2. iu.uk doesn’t offer safe payments, buyer protection, or any middle-man services.
3. Before buying a service - check the company details in Companies House.
4. Do not accept cashier's checks under no circumstances.
5. Pay for goods or services in person and in cash.
6. Meet in a public place, bring a friend with you or let someone know where you're going.
7. Don't share your personal information without a need.