- Condition: Used
- Telephone No: 01634 256946
- Web Address: http://www.premierhouseboats.co.uk
- Country: United Kingdom
- Region: South East
- City: Rochester
- Street: ..
- Zip/Postal Code: ME3
- Listed: December 30, 2016 3:41 pm
- Expires: 8 days, 7 hours
Premier Houseboats are pleased to present Grace, sister to Anne, a Thames racing barge built to commercial standards, available on a residential mooring, and ideal for conversion or to place a quality mobile home on top.
The barge offers full headroom below deck, to have a lower level if being fully converted, or for storage if your idea is to place a quality mobile on top.
The deck has a flat middle space of 40′ by 16, so ideal to place a good sized quality mobile unit on top, which would also leave over 10′ at each end for an outside space. This barge offers an impressive beam for its length, further enhancing the conversion opportunities.
An extremely well maintained barge, that offers the opportunity to live afloat with affordable ongoing costs, the racing barge is an ideal opportunity.
Vessel name: Grace
Vessel condition: Good
Year constructed: 1960
Length over all: 60′
Maximum draft: 3′
Hull material: Steel
Hull type: Flat
Premier Houseboats offers the details of this advert in good faith as it was presented by the seller or his representative but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the described item within this advert. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. The Item described within this advert is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
379 total views, 1 today
1. Don't deal with sellers promising to send pets from abroad. The pets don't exist!
2. iu.uk doesn’t offer safe payments, buyer protection, or any middle-man services.
3. Before buying a service - check the company details in Companies House.
4. Do not accept cashier's checks under no circumstances.
5. Pay for goods or services in person and in cash.
6. Meet in a public place, bring a friend with you or let someone know where you're going.
7. Don't share your personal information without a need.